iPhone 6 Still Most Popular…Ever
by Tracy Hammond
There is something we all have to keep in mind amidst the hoopla of the new iPhone X….the iPhone 6 has sold more than X and 7/8 combined, to the tune of more than 126 million more iPhones. Apple’s most popular products ever is hands down the 2014 iPhones 6/6S/6S Plus.
By the numbers:
- iPhone 6/6S/6S Plus - 220 million
- Nokia 5230 - 150 million
- Galaxy S4 - 80 million
- iPhone 7 & 7 Plus - 78 million
- iPhone X - 16 million
Why Buy a 6S?
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are still solid technology that has a decent screen, battery life, and performance. If there is someone on your list who needs a new phone for Christmas, take a pass on the pricey iPhone XS and embrace the 6.
There are lots of deals on new and used iPhone 6 models for as low as $250 and even less on for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. So keep an eye out and it will save you a bundle.
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are both upgraded to IOS 12 and the software is running very well. The best thing about the IOS 12 is its compatible with every device that is an iPhone 5S or later. IOS 12 launches apps 2 times faster. It also makes the camera 50% faster and the keyboard will open faster as well.
iPhones get 5 years of software support and the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will most likely get IOS 13 next year.
Apple doubled the storage amount for the 6S and 6S Plus models last year. There are some sites where you can find a 64 GB of storage 6S Plus for as low as $239.
The 4.7 inch 6S screen is the same size as the iPhone 7/8 and the 6S Plus is the same size as the 7/8 Plus at 5.5 inches.
- 3 Layer design case fits Apple iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus 5.5 inch
- Dual layer protection but lightweight
- High-quality Silicone inner-layer skin and an impact resistant Hard PC outer-shell
- Raised bevel to help protect the screen against scratches when placed face down
- Easy access to all functions and buttons without removing your iPhone 6/6s Plus